The V-MODA M‑200 has been built on years of experience in developing professional headphones which blend exceptional performance with timeless style.
They’re pro-level headphones intended for musicians, composers, audio engineers, and so on. And if you’re carrying a hi-res Sony Walkman or DAC around, you’re probably part of the target market, too.
V-MODA says the M-200s are its “first-ever reference studio headphone,” and they’ve been designed for a neutral, clean sound output “perfect for producers, musicians, and sound professionals alike."
- First of its kind, they stay true to V-MODA's sound quality.
- The V-MODA M-200 is Hi-Res certified.
- Built to V-MODA's exacting standards and grade-A build with a two-year warranty
- The Crossfade M-200 will be available on a Pre-order basis in India mid-November.
What's new in the M-200?
STUDIO SOUND: CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Tuned to take musicians and producers straight to the sound, the M-200 delivers crystalline audio so clear and neutral that picking up on subtle nuances and flaws is as easy as it gets.
EXPERIENCE HI-RES SOUND
Featuring 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets, CCAW voice coils and fine-tuning by Roland engineers, the M‑200 faithfully reproduces frequencies up to 40kHz to create a sound so detailed and accurate that it’s Hi‑Res Audio certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS).
FORM FACTOR AND COMFORT
The closed‑back design provides optimal noise isolation and fit while the adjustable headband makes M‑200 ideal for accurate single ear monitoring and studio recording. The new, single‑sided balanced cable reduces signal‑to‑noise ratio to produce a cleaner, more spacious sound with transparent clarity, all to get you closer to perfection.
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Pack up and protect your headphones via the CliqFold hinge, folding the M-200 into the re-designed Exoskeleton case included. Featuring smoother lines and more space to include accessories, all you have to do is clip it to your bag with the carabiner clip to take your show on the road.
A CABLE FOR EVERYONE
The M-200 comes with the new, single-sided balanced cable for a cleaner, more spacious sound when listening and producing, and the SpeakEasy™ 1-Button Mic Cable for crystal-clear calls when life takes you places.
Want more? You can choose from optional extra cables (not included):
- CoilPro Cable features TwistLock technology and extends listening reach for audio professionals, producers and DJs
- BoomPro Microphone ensures crystal clear communication and a next-level gaming experience
- Speakeasy DAC/AMP Lightning Cable allows for studio-quality sound from your iOS devices without the 3.5mm headphone jack
- Audio Only Cable removes remotes from the equation, going straight to your instrument for pure analog sound
V-MODA has forayed into the Pro market with the M-200 and looks like it is going to stay. Pre-order the M-200 on Headphone Zone now.