Wondering whether you should make the effort to watch a band play live tonight? Is your laziness getting the best of you?
Here are 8 reasons why you should attend a gig as often as you can:
1. Because there is a lot of talent. You will be mind-blown at what you see
2. Musicians are hot. You know they are. So if you’re single, here's your chance to fall in love.
3. Attending gigs are a perfect way to unwind and chill with your friends. So you can forget about everything that stresses you out.
4. It’s a good way to spend your money. You know you’re paying for talented artists who love entertaining you
5. If you’re lost and your life has no direction, then it’s a good way to find inspiration.
6. They’re the next big thing and having a celebrity friend who you can show off feels too damn good!
7. Because they maybe your friends, siblings, colleagues or neighbours and they need your support
8. And because the indie scene thrives only on YOU!
If you liked reading this post, you might also like our post on 10 reasons why you should always travel with your headphones.
Comments will be approved before showing up.