Extra Bass Sound
Ideal for Casual
1 Year of
10 Hours of
of 33 Feet
The t-Four wireless come with an extra bass sound that keeps your beats pumping and feet tapping. To further give better sound output these come with silicone and foam eartips ensure that you get top-notch noise isolation. These eartips also ensure a great fit while being really comfortable
Enjoy seamless Bluetooth connectivity with the t-Four Wireless. With Bluetooth v4.1 and JAYS superior craftsmanship, experience a stable connection with no dropped calls and smooth music streaming.
No matter how long your day is, the t-Four Wireless is geared to keep you company and cheer you up with its signature JAYS sound. Its 10-hour battery life lasts for most of the day letting you enjoy music for long.
Just like all JAYS in-ears, even the t-Four Wireless features the signature flat cables. These stay tangle-free and rest lightly behind-your-neck. The cables have a Kevlar core (the material used in bullet-proof jackets) and a soft TPE covering which make them really durable.
|DRIVERS TYPE||10 mm dynamic speakers|
|IMPEDANCE||16 Ohm @ 1 kHz|
|SENSITIVITY||96 dB @ 1 kHz|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20 - 20 000 Hzz|
|REMOTE||3-Button Remote & Mic|
|BATTERY LIFE||10 Hours|
|CABLE TYPE||Soft TPE covering Kevlar core of conductor|
|WHAT YOU WILL GET||1. JAYS t-Four Wireless Earphones|
|2. Noise isolation with 3 sizes of foam ear tips|
|3. 3 sizes of silicone ear tips|
Don’t sweat it, This JAYS product is covered by a 1 Year manufacturer's warranty.
| ₹ 2,999/- ₹ 2,999/- || ₹ 2,599/- ₹ 2,990/- || ₹ 2,499/- ₹ 3,199/- || ₹ 2,799/- ₹ 3,999/- |
|Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Sound||Extra Bass||Extra Bass||V-Shaped||V-Shaped|
|Cable||Tangle Free Flat Cable||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Wearing Style||Neckband Free||Neckband Free||Neckband Free||With Neckband|
|Ergonomics||Angular Fit||Straight Fit||Angular Fit||Angular Fit|
|Battery Life||10 Hours||15 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours|
|Eartips||3 pairs of silicone eartips||3 pairs of hybrid eartips||3 pairs of standard eartips||3 pairs of silicone eartips|
|Should You Buy?|
|Our Verdict|| |
JAYS from Sweden makes absolutely gorgeous looking and sounding earphones. Comfort is the best in segment. The T-Four offers superb value for money. Our top pick.
If you are looking for latest bluetooth connectivity with an extra bass sound output to keep your music upbeat and booming then these Sony earphones are your best bet.
Looking to invest in a pair of earphones that can handle your workout sweat and still deliver an amazing bass heavy sound then these are one to surely impress you.
Enjoy your music with your highs and lows elevated to add more depth while on the go.
I am facing problem is battery life and some time the connection get lost for no reason.
Sound and everything is totally fine. But connection and charging issue is there.
If headphone zone could help me in that.
Is it possbl that I get a replacement of this with beyerdynamics BTA . I will pay the difference.
Returned after I faced pain in my ear after wear them they have unusual size to fit in ear...
It's a awesome earphone in budget .. 3k is worth it . The bass is cool .. the sound is higher level ..
They need a little time.. then u r gonna love them.. for me it was like 3 days... After that I found them soo immersive... They barely got off my ears during the day .
Bought unboxed black earphone. While it's working fine but yes you would have to compromise on quality. Got a quality check sheet along with it describing the earphones as in brand new condition which is not the case. However as I was expecting it, it's okay with me. Also I got 2 pairs of foam earbuds of the same size. The medium size was missing.
So yeah if the if you can compromise a bit on the physical condition, go for it.
I wanted to gift a pair of Bluetooth earphones that didn't break the bank, yet looked good and was comfortable for everyday use. Here goes my impressions after trying them out for a while:
1) Comfortable. The fit is easy, comfortable and secure.
2) Isolates pretty well.
3) The styling is minimalist and oozes understated cool.
4) Sound signature should please most casual listeners. The general signature is relaxed, warm and smooth with a slight bass (especially mid bass) emphasis.
5) Bassheads will like the lows.
6) Flat cable design ensures almost nil tangling.
7) Appears to be well made and sturdy.
8) Battery appears to last long.
9) Wireless convenience is a big plus. Mic seems to be pretty good. Appears to be much better than the Soundmagic E10bt I was using earlier.
10) Priced well especially considering that it appears to be made in Sweden.
1) Poor choice of materials for the earphone housing, remote and battery. The matte black rubberised surface has started peeling off already and will look bad in the long term. Using matte polycarbonate would have negated this issue. Main reason for me docking a point here.
2) Won't replace a good wired earphone in terms of sound quality. I actually prefer the 1more piston fit's sound signature over this. The Bluetooth compression is definitely felt and lacks the dynamic range of a good wired in-ear. Sounds weird with the emphasized bass, neutral (almost tame) mids and flaccid highs.
Conclusion: Great buy for someone looking for a pair of wireless buds at a budget with a mainstream/ bass emphasized sound signature. Serves well enough for light workouts and power walks, but I wouldn't use this for all out gym duty. Not for audiophiles either. Ideal usage scenario would be in an office with a lot of calls, occasional music session while at work or commuting back home.