Earpads are the most important part of the acoustic design of a headphone. Undamped bounce of earpads can create an undesirable low frequency resonance. Dekoni Earpadz leave your headphones balanced and still in tune with the original design without a change in the timbre of your headphones.
Replacement earpads are the saviour for your headphones as the 1st pair of earpads starts to disintegrate and smell after few months due to hot and humid weather. The earpad material also starts coming out due to lack of sweat absorption. For such cases, Dekoni Earpadz are the way to go.
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I bought this to replace my old original velour earpads I got with my DT 770 Pros since they were dirty and disintegrating. These new earpads are definitely NOT the same velour in fact, I think I may have been sent the standard pads by mistake - but anyway they feel good so I'm not going to initiate a replacement or anything. They also don't tend to heat up my ears like the velour pads used to, so I find myself wearing them for longer periods of time. The all-black also looks much better than the original silver pads, which had begun to discolor over time. Overall, quite happy with the purchase
Decent replacement for original beyer velor, but not as comfortable.
Bought the sheep skin pads for my DT770 (250 ohm). My initial impression is that it's not good for isolation. You get a little more comfort, a little more bass (slightly boomy) and little less treble.
Comfortable, but may not be suitable for hot humid climate. You can use it in an air conditioned room, on a cloudy/rainy day or during winter.
The hole in the cup is smaller than the original pads.
I bought it for a headphone that is more than 2 years old. Most people just sell/throw away and move on to buy something better by this time, but I knew almost exactly what I should expect. Overall, I am happy with the product and delivery time. Be aware that, if you pay by bank transfer option, you don't get any confirmation of your payment until you ask them. But it should not be an issue with most opting for COD. I had other reasons not to use COD (Somebody else helped collect it for me).
And finally, there may be ethical reasons for people not to use real leather (It does smell like leather!)
I got the Velour pads for my DT 770 PRO.
My purpose is to replace the ear pads that comes by default as they are getting dirty with use.
1. I would say that with this pads the DT770 PRO sound has improved a bit, though you will not be able to immediately recognize it.
2. The punch is more trusting and the highs are crystal clear.
3. I find the pads extremely comfortable. It is much more comfortable than the default pads of DT770 PRO.
4. From Isolation point of view I would say it looks more like the original default pads maybe slightly better (very minimal)
1. The default ear pads are bit hard so, does not press easily and so the ears stay away from touching the inner headphone cups. While this being very soft, the pressing is more and so sometimes the ears touch the headphone inner cups. I have to adjust by pressing the pads and shape it to look bulgy.
2. I also see sound leakage is more than the default cups. Maybe because I try to keep the pads bulgy.