₹ 4,990 Is our price too high?
Shipping & Delivery
Free Express Shipping
Ships in 24 Hours
Cash On Delivery Available
Designed in Germany
Ideal for Casual
2 Years of
10 Hours of
The CX 150BT draws the right balance between audio quality, comfortability and durability. Now connecting to your Bluetooth devices has become easier and faster with Sennheiser CX150BT Bluetooth v5.0 where you get seamless connectivity each time you pair your earphones.
The Sennheiser CX150BT can be connected to 2 devices simultaneously. You can use one device to play your songs while also connecting your phone to not miss any important calls.
Get superior audio quality with AAC and SBC codec, now enjoy your music with amazing high-end Bluetooth technology.
The Sennheiser CX150BT are wireless in-ears that come with powerful 10-hour battery life. This makes them your ideal commute buddy all day, every day. Don't worry if your battery dies, you can always charge your wireless earphone with a fast USB-C charger.
The Sennheiser CX150BT comes with eartips in four different sizes to make sure that you experience perfect noise isolation. Select your best fit to keep the unwanted noise out. These ear tips will let you enjoy a comfortable longer listening session without any interruptions.
The 3-button highly functional inline remote and mic, lets you handle all your calls and pairing functions. You can also control music playback, change the volume and switch between tracks.
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL||112 dB (1 kHz/0 dB FS)|
|THD||0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||17 - 20.000 Hz (- 10 dB)|
|WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY||Bluetooth 5.0|
|BATTERY LIFE||10 h, SBC|
|SUPPORTED PROFILE||A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP|
|USB CONNECTIVITY||Type C|
|EAR PAD MATERIAL||Biocompatible Silicone|
|BOX CONTENTS||1. CX 150BT earphones|
|2. Ear adapter set (XS/S/M/L)|
|3. USB-C charging cable|
|4. Quick Guide|
|5. Safety Guide|
₹ 3,990/- ₹ 4,990 ||
₹ 3,499/- ₹ 7,990/- ||
₹ 3,499/- ₹ 5,999/- ||
Warm & Smooth
|Bluetooth Codecs||SBC & AAC||SBC||SBC||aptX, AAC & SBC|
|Battery Life||10 Hours||14 Hours||12 Hours||10 Hours|
|Voice Assistant||Siri/Google Assistant||Siri/Google Assistant||Siri/Google Assistant|
|Eartips||4x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips||5x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips||4x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips|
"These are neckband-style Bluetooth earphones with a focus on portability, sound quality, and battery life. They will have Sennheiser’s signature sound quality and a lightweight of 12g."
"The Jays a-Six has a wonderfully inconspicuous design and delivers warm, balanced sound with good helpings of bass."
"The CX 7.00BT offers a depth you would not expect in a device like this. Also, it helps that the silicone tips keep most of the noise out anyway. So you could use this in office."
The Indian Express
Don't sweat it, this Sennheiser CX 150BT comes with a 2 year warranty from Sennheiser that covers manufacturing defects. All products featured on Headphone Zone are backed by an original manufacturer's warranty.
Read more about Sennheiser's warranty in India.
"A meaty sound signature with solid resolution and detail, there’s no question that the CX 150BT is a classically Sennheiser in character. It hasgreat call quality and relatively long battery life."Read More
"These are neckband-style Bluetooth earphones with a focus on portability, sound quality, and battery life. They will have Sennheiser’s signature sound quality and a lightweight of 12g. "Read More
"The Sennheiser - CX 150BT takes itself a bit too seriously in the sound department. It sounds a lot better than I expected a set in this price range to sound."Read More
The earphones have a good bluetooth connectivity and clear sound quality. they can easily connect to 2 devices so I have them connected to my laptop and phone at the same time and can easily switch from music to calls to video conferencing with ease with these. However, the music sound quality is just good. if you are looking for exceptional sound experience, this might not be it. The charging is quite quick. I fully drained the battery and it was fully recharged in an hour or so. The mic works well during calls and video conferences.
I purchased this product after my beloved RHA MA750 Wireless conked out. I was really addicted to the sound quality of the MA750 but I thought the price point for those were a bit too steep and I bought these as they offered a balanced sound with a decent battery life along with the latest bluetooth v5.
1. Amazing balanced sound - Pure bang for the buck, you won't find sound like this at this price range. After 20-30 hours burn in I started noticing a very mild but sweet bias towards the bass, which makes electronica just pop and bass guitars dazzle. If you listen to electronic and rock like me, it's perfect. If you are a major bass head you may want to stay away.
2. Battery life - 10 hours is 10 hours.
3. Bluetooth connectivity- Unlike the RHA, the Bluetooth connectivity in this is really top notch. There are very few connection losses, especially if you use a Bluetooth 5 phone. There will be connection drops if you use an older Bluetooth 4.0/4.1 device though, but usually only if you are in multi device mode.
4. Comfort in the ears - The silicone ear tips in this are amazing. They isolate sound well and feel weightless for your ears.
1. Lack of water resistance - This is very important - these are NOT water resistant. For this price range Sony offers a WR model, but the sound on that is not as good.
2. Awkward neck fit - the neckband is just a bit too short. It fits a little awkwardly around your neck and exposing the mic during calls needs some work.
3. Average Mic - I have had inconsistent results from the mic - some people call my voice muffled and some can hear me fine.
4. Rubber stopper for USB Jack - My unit had a poorly machined rubber stopper for the USB jack, once I took it out, it didn't go back in.
If you like the jazzs, house and the blues, then this is the right earphones. The instrument and vocals both are clear. Sennheiser keep up with the promise of well balanced sound. The battery life as advertised is also 8-10 hours. It is more than sufficient. The only down side is that there is no accessories like clip and pouch. So the earphones slips back because of the battery, especially while travelling. Overall they are good wireless earphone in a price range of 5K.
1. Sennheiser's signature clarity paired with well balanced bass.
2. Battery life as advertised
3. Extremely comfortable
4. Can be worn inside a very tight helmet
5. Has 2 years warranty
Couldnt find any cons
Note : If you feel the bass is less powerful, wait 2 3 days and then decide.
Well worth for 5k
Thanks to HeadphoneZone ...You guys are doing really great first i had some issues with your service and quality of product..but issues were resolved by the team of HeadphoneZone in best way possible. Now comes the earphone If you don't want 'Neck Band' earphone than this could be the first option in your list, Quality of mic and sound is good, bass and treble are really balanced. Battery backup is good too.
I am really pleased with the Product and Service of HeadphoneZone.
Too light, so falls of easily and even after trying all sizes of ear buds, I couldn’t get a cosy fit. My earlier RHA ones were much better on both fronts although they were 2x the price.
However, given its price - I would say it’s value for money.
Sennheiser - CX 150BT
Sennheiser - CX 150BT