Ideal for Casual
Extra Bass Sound
1 Year of
Flat Folding earcups add a lot of convenience for easy storage.The foldable design of the ATH-AX1is also makes it very portable and will take very tiny place in your bag or your pocket whenever you travel.Now, you can go places along with your music.
The box of Audio-Technica - ATH-ax1is comes with a carry pouch to keep your headphones handy wherever you go. The pouch will protect your headphones from dust and dirt making it more durable and clean always.
|SENSITIVITY||100 dB @ 1 kHz|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||15Hz - 22,000Hz|
|WIRED CONNECTIVITY||3.5mm Input|
|HEADPHONE TYPE||Closed Back|
|BOX CONTENTS||Audio Technica - ATH-AX1is Headphones|
Don’t sweat it, This Audio-Technica product is covered by a 1 Year manufacturer's warranty.
Really nice looking unit....Feels comfortable on the ear. Reduces ambient noise by the sheer fit. The bass is good, though not overpoweringly so. The treble is a bit on the lower side. Good for listening to music with decent bass. The Sennheiser PX80 is bit better for listening to movies and such where voice clarity is needed. But for music, this is really good. The best part is, it almost completely blocks all external noise. So ideal in noisy environments like gyms and so on. Somehow performs better when connected to mobile phones as compared to a laptop or a plain ipod.
Hope this is useful for all potential buyers. All in all, very very happy and enjoying every minute with it!
Audio-Technica - ATH-AX1iS
Its not great at producing those sensitive notes.
Audio-Technica - ATH-AX1iS. I am a casual music listener, having a taste of music in many genres, so needed a headphone which would provide a balanced, natural sound experience and it does a pretty fine job.
1. Good well balanced sound. The headphones provide good clarity and balance. Do not expect more bass from this one.
2. Good built quality. The cushions are soft, the headphones can be used for a longer period of time. It has the adjustable strap and the fold flat design is quite cool. It doesn't feel flimsy while using.
3.The noise cancellation is top notch, even at low volumes it provides a cut-off from rest of the world.
4. Do you have any annoying friends who always want to talk when you have your headphones on? No worries this one has a slider control to lower the volume while having a conversation and thus no need to get the headphones off Everytime someone interrupts.
5. A very good job by the Headphone zone which is the best platform for choosing between a variety of options of headphones suitable for you and before time delivery. Thank you guys.
Ratings for :
Bass - 6/10
Highs - 8/10
Mids - 8.5/10
So conclusion is if you're looking for a well balanced over the ear headphones under 2k then this is the one.
Audio-Technica - ATH-AX1iS
Bought these from Headphone Zone (props to their quick delivery) last year and here's my review after using them for almost a year :-
First let me start with the positives of the headphone :-
1. They sound great for the price:-
-> Bass is tight,punchy and not overpowering
-> Mids are where they shine. The vocals,instruments sound clear and accurate.
-> Highs are present and sound pleasing to the ear.
2. Great Portability
-> The foldable design of the ear cups and the compact design makes it very portable and can be carried anywhere.
3. Good Features and a decent mic
->The volume slider and the button are a great addition to the headphones. The button can be used to play/pause/change music and can also be used to pick up/mute calls.
-> Mic quality is decent and can be used for recording in quiet environments.
4. Good Noise Isolation
->They block out excess noise from outside
-> Can be used in public environments owing to low sound leakage from the headphones.
-> The ear cushions have a soft & plush feel to it.
Coming to the cons of the device:-
1. They aren't very loud on smartphones due to a relatively high impedance of 40 ohms but when plugged into a laptop/PC immediate difference is noticed.
2. The build quality is not up to the mark and the headphones look like they could break anytime if handled very roughly.
3. Lack of cushion support at the headband.
4. Heat build up over the ears after extended usage. Moreover people with larger ears would find these a tad bit uncomfortable.
Overall Verdict : If you're looking to upgrade from stock earphones in pursuit of better sound with calling functionality at a budget then these are the pair of cans for you! :)