₹ 4,999 ₹ 11,250 Is our price too high? You Save 55% (₹ 6,251)
|Bank||Min Amount (INR)||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
These are annualized interest rates charged on a monthly reducing balance, which means that the principal amount is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
No processing or convenience fees are charged on any EMI transactions.
The Custom Street is just another example of unbeatable German technology. These headphones have been handcrafted so as to stand the test of time. As is Beyerdynamic’s promise, each part can be replaced after years of use and eventualities.
Choose the way you wish your cables to be connected with the Custom Street. These headphones, come with a detachable cord, the ports being on both the sides. You also get 1.3 m long cable with a one-button remote control and microphone for use with Smartphones and Tablets.
The Custom Street can be easily folded up and stored in a protective carry case. The earcups fold inwards and the headphone is easily portable. Just plug in your music and custom see the world. When not in use, just carry your custom street in the carry case.
Category: 1-Button, 2 Years, 24, 3.5 mm, 38 Ohms, Black, Built-In Mic, Built-In Remote, Carry Case, Casual Listening, Closed-Back, Collapsible, Detachable, Extra Bass, For Android, For Apple iOS, Gaming, Not needed, On-Ear, Plastic, White, Wired
I'm writing this after using it for a month and I've purchased this on 60% off sale.
Material and build quality is superb, feels sturdy and can handle abuse. Hard casing provides extra protection while travel and you can customize the outer cover to you liking.
Sound quality is good, Bass slider is very practical and boy it really works.
I never been a big fan of on-ears and my ears start hurting a bit after awhile. Due to this after every 30mins of usage I give it a rest.
Bonus: You can connect another headphones to this and share play. My wife was like 'you can do that'?
I wish these were over-ears and the cable to be slightly long . These headphones are really worth for what it's priced.
This headphone feels like it's built for the Fury Road. If this is an upgrade for you, it will make you realize what "mediocre" means. No gimmicky features, no shiny bells and whistles. Everything on this is purpose built and do their job well. This one is "The War Rig".
Here's a few things I've found good about this War Rig:
* The bass reflex system does work. Best way to experience this is to turn to the "Linear" setting on the BRS. Put on a Bass heavy track and gradually switch to the Heavy Bass and prepare to get bulldozed by the bass being delivered just like on the Doof Wagon.
* Don't make the mistake of assuming that this is just a run-of-the-mill bass head headphone. They deliver equally well on the highs and mids. I've been enjoying my podcasts on these as much as I enjoy listening to music.
* The experience of switching skins on the headphones is as raw as it can get. 2 sets of four screws that's out there and an allen key to unscrew them. I love most of the skins. If you're into modding, then its easy to make your own skins since the template is the same.
* I have been aware of detachable headphone wires for a while, but have never experienced it. The detachable cable give you a lot of flexibility in terms of mobility, customizability in terms of switching the cable type.
* The faux leather on the headrest and ear-cups fare comfortable. Talk about rough edges and this headphone has quite a few of them. The metal around ear cups and the extensions gives you the feeling that these came right out of German war rig workshop. The headphones are built to last.
* All though this is a War Rig, it doesn't feel heavy on your head when used for extended hours.
* There is barely any audio leak from this headphone making it ideal for use within office spaces and crowded surroundings.
* The ear cups do a great job in terms of isolating external noise without and ANC.
Thank you HPZ for timely delivery and great experience through the delivery process.
these pairs have amazing bass and also an slider option which gives a good punch to songs in different genrs
Trust me,it is infectious sound,clean what it should be, bass is good at center position of switch,good for Android phone without amp also,con is fitting in,. broad head is painful
i was so happy when i recd this headphone. for the price the bass, mids and lows were more than what i was expecting. 3-4 weeks on i am watching Netflix on my laptop and suddenly the left side goes dead. did not expect that from a german brand. what do i say its very disappointing. i will contact beyerdynamic on monday. i will update everyone on their customer support service. they are base in bangalore and i am in delhi, that sucks. beyerdynamic just made a very happy customer extremely frustrated.
It sounds great out of box, didn't felt much difference with the custome slider, sound stage is ok. But bass is too good.
Interchangable covers are an addition. Thank you Headphone zone for the price.