₹ 35,000 Is our price too high?
|Bank||Min Amount (INR)||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
These are annualized interest rates charged on a monthly reducing balance, which means that the principal amount is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
No processing or convenience fees are charged on any EMI transactions.
Due to COVID19, please expect a delay in shipping. We will ship your order to you as soon as possible. For any queries, our customer care team is available.
Shipping & Delivery
Free Express Shipping
COD may or may not be available
This product is eligible for a replacement if the return request is raised within 7 days of delivery, and ONLY in the unfortunate event that it is found to be defective. This policy is not applicable to customers who are not happy with the product.
Once the manufacturing defect has been confirmed by our inspection team, we will provide a replacement of the originally ordered product. In case of replacements not being available, you can choose another variant, full store credit or a full refund will be provided.
Warm & Smooth
2 Years of
22 Hours of
aptX HD & AAC
of 33 Feet
The Bowers & Wilkins PX has reference-quality
angled drive units, for a natural speaker like sound.
It has aptX HD and Bluetooth for Hi-Res audio, 24-bit resolution wireless streaming.
Listen to enhanced acoustic details, PX digitally up-samples the incoming audio signal to 768kHz.
While traveling in flights you can minimise cabin sound and block out the engine noise. So you can travel peacefully!
While walking around the streets it reduces the surrounding noises, but stay aware of what is happening.
Focus on your work and cancel out the talks and background noises, but tune into nearby discussion.
Get ultimate isolation with Bowers & Wilkins PX anywhere. Listen to your favourite music without getting distracted. Active noise cancelling filters out any surrounding noise. It has 3 filters (Flight, City, Office) so you can get noise isolation wherever you are. Enjoy distraction free music anytime!
The Bowers & Wilkins PX is made up with high-quality materials with lightweight comfort and durablity.
For superior acoustic seal PX is designed with elliptical and ergonomic ear-cups.
It is durable and robust as it has hard-wearing ballistic nylon around the ear-cups.
|Sensitivity||111dB/V at 1kHz|
|Frequency response||10 - 20,000Hz|
|Distortion (THD)||<0.3% (1kHz/10mW)|
|Wireless Connection||A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6
HFP v1.2, HSP v1.2, GAP
|Bluetooth Codex||aptX HD, SBC, AAC|
|Battery Life||Max. 22 Hours (ANC ON)
Max. 29 Hours (ANC OFF)
33 Hours (ANC ON/ Wired)
50 Hours (Wired/ ANC OFF)
|Wireless Range||33 meters|
|Charging Type||USB Cable|
Bowers & Wilkins - PX Headphones
|USB-A to USB-C Cable|
|Quick start bundle|
Don’t sweat it, This Bowers & Wilkins product is covered by a 2 Years manufacturer's warranty.
| ₹ 35,000/- ₹ 35,000/- || ₹ 29,990/- ₹ 34,990/- || ₹ 21,990/- ₹ 24,990/- || ₹ 23,990/- ₹ 29,990/- |
|Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Housing||Aluminium Housing||Plastic Housing||Metal Housing||Hard Plastic|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Low-Power Qualcomm CSR chipset||v4.2||v4.1||v4.2|
|Noise Cancellation||No||No||No||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Mobile App||PX app||Audeze HQ||No||Sony I Headphones Connect App|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 Hours||10 Hours||14 Hours||Max. 30 hours (NC ON) |
Max. 38 hours (NC OFF)
|Carry pouch||Protective Pouch||No||Exoskeleton Carry Case||Carrying Case|
|Should You Buy?|
|Our Verdict|| |
Flagship Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones with intricate design, amazing battery life & more importantly great sound quality.
One of Audeze's first wireless headphones you'll fall in love with wether it be gaming, movie watching, listening to music - the Mobius can be used for all.
Headphones with aptX support, highly compact design & improved sound quality.
Noise Canceling Headphones with little-to-no interference from the ambient noise & better connectivity.
Present ownership for comparison :
1. Audio Technica M50x
2. Sennheiser Momentum (Wired)
3. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless
4. B&W PX
Comparative Analysis :
1. Design - On first look B&W PX stands out as the most posh, elegant and evidently expensive equipment. It looks well built and the ballistic nylon seems ready to take whatever time & use can throw at it. I guess, headphones are not for bragging, but with the PX you never need to tell someone that it is an expensive piece.
2. Comfort - It fits nicely on the head and does not slip down or press on the top of the skull. The ear cups are a different story - they feel outright painful to start with but overtime the memory foam becomes wearable for long periods. But if you wear the momentums after this, it is like a cushion for your ears. After a week of use, PXs are comfortable but you'll never forget that you are wearing them.
3. App - Pretty functional app with all the basic required controls. However, I don't understand why the app requires both GPS & Bluetooth activated on the phone. There is no way to control the level of Noise Cancellation or check the charge levels without the app.
4. Tech - The on-off switch use is ambigous, you never know the on/off state. The auto on-ear detection is wonky, though it gets better after firmware update and is quite likeable in regular use.
5. Carry bag - a let down, soft bag and you have to deliberately place the headphones in it, it is not a shoot & scoot job.
6. Sound Quality - Outstanding, unparalleled, revelation. There is no doubt that it is par excellence, way better than many higher priced alternatives.What amazes me is that they start out flat and unimpressive and over the next 50 hours bloom into the miracle of audio engineering. I never needed to burn-in any equipment and thought it was superstition, but the PX demands and requires it. It is not for Bass-heads, but the clarity, definition and sound-staging is unparalleled.
The PX are expen...
Quick rundown on all relevant aspects of this excellent pair of headphones:-
Design - Sleek space grey Aluminium framework with genuine leather padding and ballistic nylon make for a classy looking and extremely robust pair of headphones. These fold flat to store away in their equally premium carry case.
Comfort - Generous soft leather padding on earcups and headband; extremely comfortable and can be worn for hours together.
Sound - Blown away! These are the best sounding headphones i have owned; AptX HD bluetooth ensures optimal tonal balance, transparency & detail. These are not for the bass crazy folks, but if you love clarity in your tunes, you are gonna love these!
Tech - After your initial setup, the PX are able to automatically power up, connect and resume playing music – you just need to put them on your head. Take them off, lift up an ear, or put them around your neck, and they’ll automatically pause. Leave them unattended and they’ll go into standby, waiting for the next time you put them on again. Works brilliantly!
- type C charging cable included - 3.5mm jack cable for listening in wired mode
- premium leather + magnetic clasp carrying case
Pros - Wireless operation is nearly flawless, battery life is very good, and a premium carrying case is included. Works well as a headset for making calls. Noise cancellation works like a charm.
Great battery life; getting close to 24 hrs.
Cons - None really!
These are hands down the best wireless noise cancelling headphones ive used till date!
Fantastic pair of headphones! Noise cancellation could be a tad better. The sensor could be little buggy at times. Those two minor things apart the headphones are a bang for buck. Unparalleled music delivered with “optimally punchy” bass from the same drivers being used in the ~75k B&W P9 signature headphones.
Sound doesn't get distorted at high volumes.
Kudos to Headphonezone for rapid delivery!
You guys are the bomb!!
My age 81 years. Extreme high end frequencies not audible. Very good headphones. Should provide Box type Carrying case.
First thing first, I am a B&W fan. Already own a couple of products. And when I was looking for a noise cancelling headset, B&W Px was an obvious choice. And here are my two cents based on two weeks of usage:
Sound quality is excellent, no complaints there. Sound is accurate is what I should be saying. Not very high on bass.
Noise cancelling could have been better. As mentioned in umpteenth reviews, Bose is the benchmark there, and Px definitely has some ground to cover
Looks quite cool
Connects to two devices at the same time but connection drops many a times. It never drops when it is connected to one device.
Priced higher than both Sony or Bose. Should have been may be 5-7k cheaper at least.