₹ 1,599 ₹ 2,999 Is our price too high? You save ₹ 1,400 (46%)
Shipping & Delivery
Free Express Shipping
COD may or may not be available
This product is eligible for a replacement if the return request is raised within 7 days of delivery, and ONLY in the unfortunate event that it is found to be defective. This policy is not applicable to customers who are not happy with the product.
Once the manufacturing defect has been confirmed by our inspection team, we will provide a replacement of the originally ordered product. In case of replacements not being available, you can choose another variant, full store credit or a full refund will be provided.
|DRIVERS TYPE||8.6mm Dynamic Drivers|
|SENSITIVITY||95 dB @ 1 kHz|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20Hz - 18,000Hz|
|WIRED CONNECTIVITY||3.5mm L-shaped Jack|
|CABLE LENGTH||115 cm Tangle Free Flat Cable|
|WHAT YOU WILL GET||JAYS a-JAYS One+ Earphones|
|5 pairs of Eartips (XXS, XS, S, M, L)|
|WHAT YOU WILL NOT GET||Original JAYS a-JAYS One+ Packaging|
Don’t sweat it, This JAYS product is covered by a 2 Years manufacturer's warranty.
First of all Thanks to Raghav and team for suggesting cool earphones under INR 2K.
After taking consideration of suggestion and my analysis I bought this earphone.
I wanted to wait for couple of weeks before sharing my opinion, now after using it for almost 3 weeks and after burning this well, here are my 2 cents --
- Packing is awesome. Feels posh and earphone looks cool. Many bud sizes available.
- Cable is Build like a tank (from different perspective this might be con) and tangle free also. Connecting points looks sturdy.
- Most importantly, Sound is really well BALANCED. Before burning itself it was sounding awesome. And after burn it simply blows you off. Everything related to sound like lows, mids, bass, loudness, clarity is BALANCED. Nothing is overpowering. I feel this is one of those earphone where you can enjoy any kind of music.
- Cable is really heavy and thick, more like electric cable. Heaviness bothers me, as I am not used to it and yes it does impacts my listening music and talking ability for prolong period. Good Build quality should not always mean the cables to be made thick and heavy.
- Microphonics issue that means when audio cable is touched or the cable rubs against a surface, mechanical noise can find its way into the electrical circuit of the cable and result in audible noise to the user. This bothers me a lot especially when i am talking and listening music in medium to low volume.
- I can say Microphone is mediocre as sometimes other person find hard time to hear my voice and then i have to bring microphone really close to make myself audible. I tested this with different phone and with different service providers in India and in Australia.
- 1st pic is packing and you can see buds and earphone. Looks cool.
- 2nd pic comparing thickness wrt to apple earpods and vsonic classic GR07 earphone.
Overall Really BALANCED and Great sounding earphone with few flaws that might be difficult to ignore for some people.
This is one of the best. The sound quality just enhances as you use it say for a couple of weeks together as the fresh product is raw. Not so very bassy but still it can assist you well in your daily music requirements along with a mic.
Packing is good , Looks are good , Heavy Cable , Not much bass , Creates noise at high volumes , Ear Buds fall off very often(because of heavy weight cable) , No isolation , Return policies of headphonezone.in is not good ,
A best choice for any person who spends moderate time with earphones.
Flat cables are less cool I think . Everything else tech wise is good.
I'm in love with the sheer sound quality and the bass the earphones are capable of producing all I can say is that the sound quality is top notch and it's value for money as well.
The One+ is an upgraded ver of the older Jays One.
Features a mic and an "on Cable" one button remote that lets you manage your calls/tracks. Features a right angled stereo jack and 'Tangle Free' flat rubbery cable which actually goes a long way in preventing cable damage. Speakers are basically the same as its predecessor that packs in a decent punch. Packaging was frustration free & intelligent with four sets of spare rubber tips thrown in for you to pick your size from.
Must buy for every beginner.