₹ 1,999 ₹ 2,499 Is our price too high? You Save 20% (₹ 500)
|Bank||Min Amount (INR)||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
These are annualized interest rates charged on a monthly reducing balance, which means that the principal amount is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
No processing or convenience fees are charged on any EMI transactions.
I received this product as a gift. I generally use higher end gear so I went in with no expectations (Jaybird X2, for a wireless comparison), and here are my thoughts.
1. Connectivity and Range: Very good. They pair easily, turn on pretty fast, and I can walk between rooms without any loss in signal or quality. Pleased about this.
2. Sound: Decidedly average. I'm not a fan of the bass, it sounds all over the place at times but when you're paying this much it comes with the territory. It is definitely boosted, so if you do like punchy bass and are not particular about texture or accuracy, no problems. They do however sound better than almost anything that comes packaged with a smartphone. Distortion creeps in at 65%+ volume on my Pixel 2, and 50%+ on my Macbook Air. Listening to music feels like a chore, which it shouldn't. Ever.
3. Usability: I've used them extensively while cycling to work everyday and my observations are - they fit snugly, and isolate just enough so you can hear your music well but also know what's going on in traffic around you. Not bad. The buttons and battery are a tad bulky and get blown about by the wind, which makes it tug at your ears (annoying as heck). Don't even think about using these while running, unless you can figure out a way to fasten it to your clothes.
4. Battery: Very good. I use them for about 3-4 hours a day and charge them every 3 days. They charge in a couple of hours and are good to go.
5. Calls: Under normal circumstances these are fine. People have had trouble hearing me when I've used these while cycling (never had this problem with the X2).
Overall: They're easy to recommend if you're only looking for an upgrade to generic earbuds and want to try wireless. Battery life and connectivity are both great so no issues there. However, if you're primarily looking for a good listening experience, I'd say pass on this one. RHA, Plantronics, etc. have better options for you.
No issue with connectivity or usage. Buds should've been on the softer side. Overall it's a good product.
Choosed this one after searching below 2k, pure bass is there but it depends on the source, go for this if you are a bass lover.
At first i felt bad, but after listening 25 songs it tuned really well. Vocals are good, instrumental sounds are good, bass is amazing. But phone calls are poor, during conversations voices are really bad. Battery life is also good, around 6 to 7 hrs. Worth for 2k
Overall I love the JBL T110BT. For the price they are a pretty good buy being a well known brand. Design wise it's stands out except the wire is a tad bit long other wise no complaints. Build quality is amazing, light and the magnetic ear piece is quite handy. Sound quality is good as it gets for a 2K earphones. But with right mix on the equaliser it's pretty good. Nice bass too. Very handy to carry around being Bluetooth. Bluetooth connectivity it's pretty good. Fast. Also amazing service by Headphone Zone.
Head phone super bass also nice but big size hear birds not comfortable