Jerry Harvey Audio has manufactured Rosie by using old school craftsmanship, while employing the most cutting edge technology.
Each body, cap and sound bore of the Rosie have been machined from one solid block of aluminium with a carbon fiber logo plate insert.
Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to manufacture Rosie by using old school craftsmanship, while using the most cutting edge Technology.
State of the art
This is my first high end IEM from JH audio. Before that i used Shure SE215, Shure SE435, Bose in earphone, Klipsch X11I.
My sincere appreciation to Raghav. I was confused what to buy Shure SE846 or JH Audio Rosie. Both are same price. I heard about JH Audio but earlier not available in India at all. Thanks to Headphone zone we are now having such world class products in India. Raghav told me that it is 8 BA drive IEM not 6BA drive one. I did go for the JH Audio. The moment i open the headphone box and i am totally blown apart with such detailed sound quality and build quality. I am a die hard rock music lover and JH Audio truly complemented my style. The music is so natural and detailed like i am listening any live concert.
Shure is world class product no doubt but there is no comparison with JH Audio. Build quality is solid. Awesome aircraft grade aluminum metallic finishing. Having adjustable bass booster for individual earpod. Also it is one of the few brand which gives a dedicated balance drive wire which will be a nice edition for my future buy Astell & Kern AK70. Shure is not giving balance drive wire with any of it's IEM. Headphone wire is provided by world famous Moon Audio. This is one of few handcrafted product in USA. So isolated from Chinese quality . LOL
1. Awesome build quality with Airplane grade aluminum and carbon fiber logo.
2. Adjustable bass.
3. Sound so natural and detailed. Seems like listening live music.
4. Dedicated balance drive wire for other high end DAP like AK. Very few companies provide dedicated balance cable.
5. Earphone box is also pure gem.
1. Only issue is wire tangling. In that case Shure is better.
2. Earphone little bit heavier side due to metal construction. long duration it gives little bit discomfort. But it is not a big deal.
3. Provide foams are not properly fitting in my ear. But it is not a deal breaker at all. I need to go for the comply foam