Rs. 8,999.00 Is our price too high?
The MA750 micro sized in-ears assure a comfortable fit for any ear size and are backed by RHA's rock solid Three Year's Manufacturer's Warranty. These in-ears have the smallest dynamic drivers in the world that delivers accurate and detailed sound. The aluminium MA750 delivers exciting, immersive audio in addition to unparalleled comfort for any size of ear.
RHA, Scottish Headphone Manufacturers are known worldwide as the ' Aston Martin of Headphones', for their tremendous attention to detail and use of premium materials and the plethora of accessories they come with.
The RHA MA750 are almost entirely engineered using strong and resilient aerospace graded aluminium. Not only does the aluminium give these earphones a premium finish but also make them extremely durable even after extensive use.
The RHA MA600, just like other RHA products, is backed by an astounding 3-year warranty. Where most other brands offer a standard 1-year warranty, RHA's warranty proves the trusts that the brand holds in its built and durable engineering.
As part of RHA's ongoing commitment to true-to-life sound, they conduct advanced acoustic research into the nature of sound reproduction and the capabilities of their products to accurately recreate original audio.The T20 in-ear headphone conforms to Hi-Res Audio standards as defined by Japan Audio Society.
"It is hands down the finest earphone I've heard at its price point."
"Think of them as the Aston Martin of headphones.True IEMs"
"These are outstanding IEMs at an even more outstanding price. "
To increase your canal fit further you can also switch to a pair of comply eartips provided along with the RHA - MA750. This will reduce the external noise further by 30%.
They include two sets of Comply™ Tsx-200 memory foam tips, in order to ensure the best, noise isolating fit for any ear.
The RHA MA750 is Hi-Res Audio certified by Japan Audio Society. The RHA MA750 features the best in class cables designed to be extremely durable with extra steel reinforcement for rigidity and durability.
Oxygen Free Cables ensure that audio signals experience zero resistance. The handmade drivers also contribute to the Hi-Res Audio that RHA MA750 proudly.
Rs. 2,999 / 3,999
Rs. 8,999 / 9,999
Rs. 18,999 / 19,999
|Driver||Dynamic (model 130.5)||Micro dynamic (model 140.1)||Custom dynamic (model 380.1)||Handmade dynamic (model 560.1)||DualCoil Dynamic|
|Sound Signature||Richly detailed, well balanced sound.||
Richly detailed, well balanced sound.
Warm and smooth sound reproduction.
|Precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage.||Refined, high resolution sound reproduction with a neutral tonal balance.|
|Metal||Aircraft grade aluminium||Lightweight aluminium alloy||
Aerospace graded aluminium
|303F grade stainless steel||Injection moulded stainless steel|
|Cable||Fabric braided cable with shielding. 1.35m (MA390U)||1.3m, two part material cable||Dual insulated, 1.35m, oxygen-free copper cable with shielding||Reinforced, 1.35m, oxygen-free copper cable with shielding||Reinforced, 1.35m, oxygen-free copper cable with shielding|
|1-button for use with compatible Android & Apple devices (MA390U only)||
3-button for use with compatible Android & Apple devices (MA500U only)
3-button for use with compatible Android devices
|3-button for use with compatible Apple devices (MA750i only)||3-button for use with compatible Apple devices (T20i only)|
|3 pairs - dual density||7 pairs – 6 dual density / 1 double flange||6 pairs - dual density / 1 double flange silicone||10 pairs - 8 silicone (dual density / double flange) and 2 memory foam||10 pairs - 8 silicone (dual density / double flange) and 2 memory foam|
|Case||Carry pouch||Carry pouch||Carry case||Premium storage case||Premium storage case|
|Stainless Steel ear tip holder|
Category: 24, 3 Years, 3.5 mm, Aluminium, Balanced, Carry Case, Casual Listening, Comply Eartips, Double Flange Eartips, Dynamic, For Android, HC, Hi-Res Audio, In-Ear, mm-in-ears, No Mic, Regular, Shirt Clip, Wired
Got the rha ma750 after gone through several reviews.
At first the sound was amazing and fun....
Mid and lows are very decent . The real strength was the instrument separation and sound stage. The only flaws is the treble is too harsh and lack of mid bass in the vocal.
The burn in process is going on...
I think it would settle down ....otherwise I am very much disappoint with this issue.
Overall good sound for a decent price.
So far so good! Would like to reserve my comments till the phones burn-in for approx 120 hrs.
These are truly worth every penny you spend on them.
1. Lows go very deep, the bass extension towards lower frequencies is apparent in the rumbling of electronica. At the same time the pace of bass is astonishing for this price range. It's tight and crisp and doesn't bleed much into the mids.
2. The mids are smoooooth, though not as clear as yamaha eph-100 or RE-400. Still it's not recessed in any way and male & female vocals shine through these. I just wish they were a bit more bright.
3. Highs are smooth, no sibilance and taper off at higher frequencies so are not at all fatiguing. Consequently they dont have a sparkle that people look for in mid-range IEM's.
4. Soundstage is very good, I can hear instruments way to the left and right, though front & back soundstage is not that great.
5. These have a slightly U sound signature.. for a dynamic earphone pretty impressive indeed. For people who like Bollywood, electronica, hip hop, house, EDM these will be great. (though could've been better with more emphasized highs).
6. The build quality is solid and truly gives a premium feel. Its over the ear design does wonders to hide its bulky drivers & gives good fit. Headphonezone gave free Comply comfort plus tips with these and they live up to their name. A 3 year no questions asked warranty is the cherry on the top :)
A great buy for Rs 9k. One of the best earphones in this price range. You wont be disappointed in them. Especially if you buy them from Headphonezone :)
Guys what a earphones!!! ultimate soundstage ,highs and lows , if u want to be a true audiophilic go with it , i am doctor by proffesion but i used to carry them to my clinic also so that in free time i can listen music and dance ,worth to buy ,highly recommended