Rs. 1,399.00 Rs. 1,690.00 Is our price too high? You Save 17% (Rs. 291.00)
Astounding Sound QualityThe bass is fantastic and each beat resonates effectively. The open supra aural design helps the sound to air and hence you get stereo quality music, without undistorted highs. There is considerable sound leakage as these don't block your ears completely from the external surroundings. However, the headband is sturdy and flexible at the same time which allows the pads to press comfortably on your ear and cover as much surface area of your ear as it can. Since these are specially designed to listen to music on the go, you gain the ability to benefit from a keen situational awareness while say, crossing the road.
These headphones have a unique fold and flip design which enables it to carry them around with you for all your outdoor activities. One might almost be fooled that the box looks like a spectacle case, however, it is highly compact and the PX 80 fits perfectly inside the case.
What's in the box:
When you use its awwwwwesome
received, the box is good but its not exactly the noise cancellation as the audio can be heard from outside
I didn't buy it from headphonezone.in. still thought to review here, so that it may be useful for others to choose one.
1. light weight and extremely portable (with the use of headphone case provided)
2. sound quality : sound quality is unmatchable at this price range (got it for Rs.990/- during a lightening deal). vocals and highs are very precise and sound distinction is really great at this level. bass is punchy and good for watching movies and vocals.
3. travelling use : of course it is a portable headphone and carrying this headphone is not at all a problem.
4. design : design may not look good for most of the guys for outdoor use. but believe me, it is just okay.
5. comfort : being lightweight it is extremely comfortable to use even for long period of time.
6. product quality : it is very good compared to the price of headphone. headphone cable is around 1.2m and it is not a single sided cable
7. as it is a open back headphone, sound stage is pretty good and enjoyable.
1. personally i dont like the bass of this headphones. it is very punchy and bleeds into mids and highs most of the time. it will not be much good for listening to music. but with an equilizer you can change it almost to your desired level.
2, being a open back headphones sound will leak to outside. so it will not be good for some sitting near to you. and for the same reason, sound isolation is poor.
3. not good for rough use as the cables are little flimsy.
4. i used sennheiser px 200 headphones. the sound quality is much better compared to this px 80
so my final verdict :
sound quality : 8/10 (9.5/10 if neglecting bass)
comfort : 9.5/10
design : 7.5/10
product quality : 8/10
portability : 8/10
guys, go for it if you are tight on budget, and you like punchy bass and will not care much on sound isolation issue. really these are great headphones when the price range is concerned.
I've been using this for 4 months.. This is one of the best headphone for the price.
Sennheiser - PX 80