₹ 11,999 ₹ 14,990 Is our price too high? You Save 19% (₹ 2,991)
|Bank||Min Amount (INR)||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
These are annualized interest rates charged on a monthly reducing balance, which means that the principal amount is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
No processing or convenience fees are charged on any EMI transactions.
MInimalistic design of Sony WF-1000X makes it easy to wear it all day long without any problem.
Don't let the size of Sony WF-1000X fool you. 6mm drivers delivers powerful and clear sound.
Secure fit to keep the headphones in place, strong signal and constant streaming is promised with these heaphones.
Whether you are travelling, walking or waiting Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity and adjusts the ambient sound settings accordingly. The Sony Headphones Connect APP helps you to customise them to your preference.
Sony WF-1000X allows you to cancel surrounding noise while travelling, it allows you to listen and enjoy the music you are listening.
It makes sure you hear your surrounding environment while you are walking to your destination. Keeping your safety in mind.
Don't miss out the important announcements while you are waiting (airports, stations), and reduce the background noise at the same time.
Sony Headphones Connect Just download the APP to use Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control and enjoy the control of ambient sound settings, and freely adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer 4 according to your liking.
Sense Engine in Sony WF-1000X helps you to control your music. Its all up to you with just a touch you can escape in to the world of your favourite songs. And with just a touch come out of your musical world. Listen to music or stop as you wish.
The battery life is up to 9 hours, you can enjoy up to 3 hours of your favourite songs on 1 charge (15 min charge for 75 min of listening). You just have to place your headphones in the carry case to charge
It turns off when the headphones are not in use to save battery.
Category: 1 Year, 24, 9 Hours, Balanced, Black, Built-In Mic, Casual Listening, Charging Case, earbud, For Android, For Apple iOS, Mobile App, Noise Cancellation, Noise Cancelling, Technophiles, Travel, Wireless
The headphones is super awesome but now I want to talk about the website, it's super awesome, it's collection is amazing. Now I don't think that I am going to surf other websites in order to but headphones. Seriously I am overwhelmed
I'll keep this short and simple, if you've never owned a true wireless pair of earphones, these are fairly priced. What i really about these is that they come with a hard carry case, which also acts as the charger, its SUPER convenient. Pairing is simple, earphones drop signals sometimes. Sound quality, well its pretty average i won't lie, the noise cancellation is pretty decent though almost on par with my bose qc30. To summarize, its value for money purchase, just don't go expecting TOO much :)
I was looking for a pair of truly wireless earbuds that sounded great and I think I got what I was looking for. Having used the AirPods for a while, I was never satisfied with the sound quality or the fit or the looks.
Let me start with what could have been better with the WF-1000x,
- There are occasional connectivity issues (especially with the right earpiece) but they are few and far between.
- They don’t have volume control on the earpiece. You have to do it from the phone.
- They are not ideal for watching videos, as there is a slight lag in audio, while watching videos.
- They do not turn on automatically when taken out of the box when they are not fully charged. This is a minor inconvenience.
- Battery life is ok but could be better considering what the competition offers.
- I’m just nitpicking but another inconvenience is that calls can be heard only from the left earpiece. Call quality is decent though.
Now on to whats good,
- The fit is superb and they are very comfortable to wear. After a while, you don’t even notice you are wearing them. They also sport a very discreet look.
- The noise cancellation. Though not as good as the MDR1000x, its still pretty decent.
- Finally, if there has to be one reason to buy these, it has to be the sound quality. They just sound great. They have a clean and balanced sound signature. The bass is tight and controlled. Plenty of details. The excellent fit and the noise cancellation also elevate the sound quality.
For me, none of the flaws of the WF1000x are deal breakers and the sound alone is worth it. Hopefully, with the second generation, they address most of the flaws if not all.