₹ 9,999 ₹ 14,999 Is our price too high? You save ₹ 5,000 (33%)
|Bank||Min Amount (INR)||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
These are annualized interest rates charged on a monthly reducing balance, which means that the principal amount is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
No processing or convenience fees are charged on any EMI transactions.
Shipping & Delivery
Free Express Shipping
Ships in 24 Hours
For Studio &
Ideal for Casual
5 Years of
The Bavarian made Ultrasone Performance series are all about sound and design. The soft-touch lacquer and the glossy finish combined with their proprietary S-Logic Sound Surround technology make them the perfect all rounders.
Germany is known to churn out the absolute best in headphone technology. Ultrasone began their journey into premium audio in 1991 and like all headphones, the Performance 820 is designed with immense attention to detail in Ultrasone’s factory in Germany. So much so, that each headphone holds its own serial number to assure a distinctive identification.
The Performance 820 comes with a detachable cable which adds to the durability of the cable. The 1.2 m cable comes with its bayonet connector, gold-plated angled jack and a gold-plated 3.5mm screw-on adapter as standard. The cable is equipped with a microphone and a remote for you take calls and control your music on the go.
An extremely affluent velour and memory foam earpad set promises to give you a cushion like a feel on your ears. Memory foam, by definition, contours to the shape of your ears. That means that they offer a comfortable fit while offering the best possible insulation from the outside noise. It’s the snug hug your ears have been waiting for!
The sound you hear from headphones is substantially different in a number of ways than sounds you hear naturally, it is far more precise and allows the listener to experience every single sound in a three-dimensional manner. It ensures an experience of audio imaging in a "room full of speakers" that enable the magic of "sound around your head" kind of feel.
The S-Logic has come up with a cutting edge S-Logic advancement upgrade.They are the epitome of headphones for critical listening. This sophisticated and well made new technology combines precision dampening with micro-acoustic reinforcement, which allows the driver, buffer board, and spatial parameters to complement one another in an optimal manner.
"Ultrasone is delighted to announce that the Performance series has been awarded a Sound Image Award for statement and design. Proving them a true winner amongst the lot. "
|DRIVER TYPE||PET Drivers|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||10 - 22000 Hz|
|PLUG TYPE||1.2 m long|
|CABLE TYPE||Kevlar Cable|
|BOX CONTENTS||1. Ultrasone - Performance 820 Headphones|
|2. 1.2 m long with microphone and remote control Cable|
|3. Transportation Bag|
Don’t sweat it, This Ultrasone product is covered by a 5 Years manufacturer's warranty.
| ₹ 9,999/- ₹ 29,998/- || ₹ 9,999/- ₹ 9,999/- || ₹ 9,199/- ₹ 16,999/- || ₹ 9,699/- ₹ 15,500/- |
|Warranty||5 years||1 Year||1 year||2 years|
|Housing||Hard Plastic||Metal||Hard Plastic||Metal|
|Cable||Striaght||Straight||Straight||Straight (32 ohms/80 ohms) Coiled (250 ohms)|
|Cable Length||1.2m straight cable||1.7m cable||(1.2 To 3 M) Coiled Cable |
(3 M) Straight Cable
(1.2 M) Straight Cable
|32Ω Version - 1.6m Straight|
80Ω Version - 3m Straight
250Ω Version - 3m Coiled
|Design||Closed Back||Open Back||Closed Back||Closed Back|
|Carry pouch||Transportation Bag||No||Carry Pouch||Drawstring Bag|
|Should You Buy?|
|Our Verdict|| |
Get the all rounder headphones for your studio monitoring set up with these headphones that come with S-Logic technology.
Open-back on-Ear headphone which sounds spacious and natural with fully rotatable earcup design.
Start your professional studio monitoring journey with the best in class headphones with precise sound outputs and comfort at its best.
Built by renowned German manufatures these headphones give you the best of bass reflex technology and improved bass response ideal for your studio experience.
Dont buy if u r looking this for a smart phone... Sound is amazing, but with smartphones the volume is too low
Good headphones for the 10k budget. The sound from these are not flat . Bass and treble are little bit enhanced
These headphones are no doubt the best for this price range, but have several downsides to it after few months
- Sound stage is great, but not much suitable for mixing, great for monitoring
- Low sound leakage compared to ATH m50x
- Not a very durable product, Plastic joints break easily, so you have to use Mseal to hold the cups inplace after it breaks, and have to give up folding cups
- Cable provided with the box looks flimsy, but has great resistance to damage, more than thicker ones
- Can't handle waist level drops, something that happens in studios quite often
Hope this helps
Have a good day
Good headphone at this price band. The highs and lows are clear and precise. The cable is very flimsy. Fortunately it's not part of the headphone and plugs in.
Not very impressed with the s logic.
This was my first buy from this site, totally satisfied.
These headphones have excellent reproduction of sound,
- the bass is very deep( helps really a lot in watching Dolby Atmos movies)
- clear highs,and lows I felt the mids a bit enhanced.
- out of the box they sound good but after u let it tase a bit of everything (thanks to the mail from headphone zone) the true colors shine and your ears will be able to see :).
- the noise isolation is good thanks to the ear cups, they don't press much to attain the level of isolation.
- the slogic plus really does what it claims, I used to feel uncomfortable after a 5-6 hour listening session but with these I sit for 8 hrs straight just to get up wanting to listen more.
- if u are in an air conditioned room your ears might sweat (closed back)
For all the lg users :
- the QuadDac on the lgv20 and above will not be triggered to HIM( high impedance mode) because these headphones offer only 32ohms but there is a clever work around, thanks that ultrasone come with detachable cable, first plug the cable into the phone ( the phone will identify it as an aux cable) then plug the other end into the headphones and your headphone will receive more power definitely, for those Wich do no have a detachable cable use a 3.5 male to female chord less adapter (chord might deteriorate the sound quality) tricks the phone to enter HIM.
This is my 1st premium headphone so I don't have experience of how other good headphones sound.. I was very unhappy with the sound when I first got the headphone but after 4 5 days of continuous burn in sound quality improved a lot.. it's crystal clear bit warm as I expected.. sound signature is like Inox speakers in your ear.. very balanced and enjoyable..but sound logic technology is a gimmick I think..can't find any surround effect.. headphone is very comfortable u can listen long hours without any ear fatigue or sweat s.. I am very disappointed with the cable they provided..very fragile..not expected from a 10k headphone..