Be the first to ask a question about this.
Well the headphones are unbelievable, They are the best Headphones i ever used. But they do have Cons.
Note: Please burn them for a week to get the best audio experience and use your Pc/Laptop for best listening experience.
1) Excellent build quality!
2) Unbelievable sound.
3) Noise cancellation.(Not much but wasn't expecting this)
4) The carry case and the accessory's are freaking good ;).
1) Not much bass :(, You need to burn them for a while to get some satisfactory bass..(At-least not for me).
2) The sound leaks too much, Like my friends can hear the songs if they are like at my hands distance. (Only on full volume tho).
3) THEY ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ME, My years get hot and sweaty all the time, I need to always adjust the headphone so they are not that much uncomfortable for me.(Hope this problem will go away after i buy the XL pads).
A very good product, Top notch sound quality.
Just lil worried about the headband, so 4* for V-MODA - Crossfade LP2.
V-Moda Crossfade LP2 is love. The bass and clarity are awesome. It is good for all genres of music, especially EDM. It's 3D soundstage will make you feel like you're attending a live show/concert. The other day, I was listening to one of the post rocks and I was tripping.
Wanted to wait a good 6 months before I drop in my review . These are the best bang for buck headphones . The presentation , construction , sound quality is top notch . This is a paradise fr bass heads out there . These are comfortable and firm although to note it does build up heat and sweat so makes it ideal fr maybe 2 hours of continuous usage . Overall good communication by the seller with fast shipping . Would highly recommend the lp2 and headphonezone fr all ur audiophile needs .
First of all, this is not good for all genres.. These are not audiophile signature...
Build Quality of the entire bundle is a bit overwhelmingly awesome.
Love the customization.
For Retro Sounds and EDM or other similar signature genres sound just outstanding.
Its loud.. And can get real Loud.
Highly comfortable on ear.
Airy tracks feel really spacious.
Flat signature tracks or Epic orchestrals dont sound that good. But then again its not made for those kind of signatures..
Its bass heavy but not too much..
Has a huge burn in time. Out of the box, it sounds pure crap. give it time..