Ideal for Casual
Warm & Smooth
15 Hours of
of 33 Feet
1 Year of
The design philosophy of the AM1E comes from the word ‘Balance’. Whizzer believes that Minimalism does not mean simple and each thing has its finishing point! How to make products with reliable quality and superb texture within a reasonable cost? The only way out is to simplify to the best i.e. AM1E is exactly the meaning we want to express.
The AM1E has the latest Bluetooth 5.0v and has the power optimization and signal stability. They also provide you with a 15-hour battery life and a smarter power-saving program and stronger anti-interference ability.
The AM1Es are completely designed with silicone material by giving it a great touch and texture and which also makes it light and comfortable.
The Whizzer AM1Es have a large aluminum magnesium alloy chamber which brings you a superb bass and brings out multiple layers in your music.
The neckband design of these wireless earphones promise enough space for the battery and other electronic components which result in smaller earpieces.
The fragile cores of the AM1Es are very well protected as they are plastic coated which makes them more solid and durable.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||55 - 20,000 Hz|
|WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY||Bluetooth v5.0|
|BATTERY LIFE||15 hours|
|CHARGING TIME||3 hours|
|WIRELESS RANGE||Upto 10m (33 Feet)|
|CHARGING TYPE||USB Cable|
|NECKBAND||Around the neck|
Whizzer - AM1E Wireless Earphones
|USB Charging Cable|
|5 pairs of eartips(S/M/L)|
Don’t sweat it, This Whizzer product is covered by a 1 Year manufacturers warranty.
design wise good and battery backup awesome
These are arguably one the best Bluetooth earphones out there!! I was a lil concerned when I bought them cause I never experiments with my brands of choice!! This was the first time out of the box and it’s a worth experience!!
These are my first bluetooth earphones (arguably) and it's been a very good experience so far. The sound, bass, battery life, build quality, all takes it close to a premium standard product.
Here are the detailed point to point review of everything I experienced.
1. The build quality, is the best I've seen in the prive segment, ever better than some of the expensive ones, the smooth silicon finish on the whole neckband and wires, plus the earpieces are metal.
2. The sound is really good with deep bass but still doesn't distorts the vocals and treble Even at the maximum volume, but you won't need to listen to it on maximum volume anyways, they have a very loud earpieces.
3. The battery gives you roughly 10-12 hrs of play time. As advertised 15 hrs this is still a really good run time since most headphones are not even close to this number. You won't need to charge it for at least two days even if you're a heavy user with at least 5 hrs of usage every day.
4. The 3 button set is a treat to have, they work with all the functions mentioned, including calling and track changing.
5. You get at least 6 pair of earbuds of various sizes, so finding your fit won't be a problem.
6. Last but not least the surprising feature that wasn't mentioned was the rear ends of earpieces are magnetic so that they cling together making it a secure fit around neck when not in use.
1. The flimsy silicon flap covering the charging port which is also USB 3.0 (should have upgraded to type-c as most of the chargers of phones have) as you can see in one of the pictures. Still better alternative than most of the plastic flaps which are bound to be broken.
2. Charging cable is way too short, my headphones hangs on the edge of bed while charging from the socket near headpost.
3. Vocal instructions while turning on/off and pairing should also be in languages like English as a default for india atleast as they are not understandable to me, whatever language they are in.
Sound Quality is very good
Design is pretty nice, wish the band was little bigger to fit well on my neck, buttons provided r very good n respond well, BT range n connectivity r ok, while driving bike taking calls will make the opposite person hear more of noise than hearing what you speak. Speaking about the main point Sound Quality, it is very good if used at mid volume, at full volume u will hear distortion or rattling noise, over all you can use these for watching movies n songs at mid volume.
So after much R&D i bought Whizzer-AM1E wireless earphones with neckband. The already use Apple AirPods for my daily use but mostly for calls. I needed wireless earphones for watching movies/netflix on my phone and these just solve the purpose. They have tremendous sound for action movies and all. I tested them for music and i feel they are very ok. They are not for bassheads mind it. The treble is high and u hear a lot of mids. bass is good enough but not very strong. Thus, i say they are perfect for someone looking for wireless earphones for watching movies/netflix. My main purpose also was for Air travel as Airpods suck in flights and the neckband is a plus with these. So go for it if ur looking for something for traveling and movies.