Sold Out ₹ 2,499 ₹ 2,999 Is our price too high?
Shipping & Delivery
Free Express Shipping
Ideal for Casual
Ideal for the
1 Years of
Android & iOS
Enjoy an incredible, rich bass with the BLON BL-03. These in-ears use 10mm dynamic drivers with a carbon diaphragm. It restores the lower and mid-low frequencies for strong vocals. Add the stylish Kirsite metal housings and these look as good as they sound.
BLON has crafted the BL-03's ear moulds using professional ear canal data analysis. The angle of the sound tube is adjusted and positioned according to the ear canal. This special shape offers superior comfort and enhances noise isolation. The housing is made from Kirsite and is polished for a mirror-like look. It is covered in an anti-skid and anti-scratches coating to prevent smudges and fingerprints.
The high-quality detachable cable is created from four strands of anti-tension and anti-interference wire. It terminates in a 90-degree, 3.5mm gold-plated plug that's meant to last. The cable has an inline mic & remote to take and make calls.
|PLUG TYPE||3.5 mm gold-plated L-type|
|CABLE LENGTH||3.9 ft (1.2 m)|
|CONNECTOR||0.78 mm 2-pin jack|
|BOX CONTENTS||1. BLON - BL-03 Earphones with Mic|
|2. Carrying pouch|
|3. (6) pairs of eartips|
₹ 5,990/- ₹ 6,990/-
|Ergonomics||Angular Fit||Straight Fit||Straight Fit||Straight Fit|
|Compatibility||Android & iOS||Android & iOS||Android & iOS||Android & iOS|
|Eartips||6x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips||3x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips||4x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips
3x Pairs ActiveFlex Sport Fins
1x Pair ActiveFlex Sport Ear Hooks
2x Pairs Remix Rings
|3x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips
3 Pairs Of Foam Eartip
"If you're looking for a lively, dynamic, energetic sound with plenty of details - these have it all - there's absolutely nothing wrong with choosing these BLONs."
Head - Fi
"I would recommend the E11C if you are looking for an entry-level earphone under £50. The build and design are outstanding this time for the price and the earphone doesn’t easily get tangled."
"V-Moda's gym-friendly Forza earphones deliver a bass-forward yet balanced sound signature in a traditional wired design."
"The T2 has a clear, wide, with speedy, with neutral bass, it is addictive. I would have nothing but recommendations for it, especially to the person that really likes clear, wide-pressed highs."
Don't sweat it, this BLON BL-03 comes with a 1 year warranty from BLON that covers manufacturing defects. All products featured on Headphone Zone are backed by an original manufacturer's warranty.
Read more about BLON's warranty in India.
"If you're looking for a lively, dynamic, energetic sound with plenty of details - these have it all - there's absolutely nothing wrong with choosing these BLONs."Read More
"The BLON BL-03 are indeed incredible from the perspective of price/performance ratio, it is definitely remarkable in its balance."Read More
"The BLON BL-03 is an excellent, accordable earphone with a V-Shaped sound signature that can still provide good mid-range response and non overly boosted extremes."Read More
✅ Insane tuning, balance, and presentation for a 1/DD at this price
✅ Solid metal construction, and fingerprint resistant surface
✅ Impeccable imaging, and decent soundstage
✅ Super-easy to drive
✅ Decent accessories included for the price
✅ Replaceable cable (Compatible with $6 KZ SPC Cable)
❌ The stock cable is only usable after removing the memory wire (Almost cut my fingers doing it)
❌ It would be nice if they included the foam-tips instead of spin-fit clones
❌ Put my whole IEM collection into shame 🙈
❌ Noticed some noises, and imperfections in my hard-earned FLAC collection 😂
I can't believe this beauty does not have a review yet. This is hands down the best IEM under ₹5000 according to me. An absolute steal for the price.
However, the quality of the stock cable is not the best and the stock tips are horrible. Use foam tips or spinfits.
I have these for almost 6 months now and i know what they are ....base heads can easily survive ...big sound stage better than beyerdynamic and senheizer.....very warm sound nature ...vocals are crisp, tonality is just perfect ,mids are awesome ..highs have the right peaky ness but is not harsh in your ears..who ever just want it for casual listening just close your eyes and grab this beast....you will not get anything better at this price ...cable can be replaced ... headphone zone should provide an option to buy 2 pin and mmcx cables...they dont sell any cables ...so u have to take a good care of the stock cable...the connectors are strong though.
My previous headphones were the Soundmagic E10-Cs which I had used for 2 years and they finally died off because the plastic coating started to break. It took a month after the plastic broke for the bare wire to finally stop working. (Should give you an idea of how well they were built).
These BLONs sound heads and shoulders above the E10C.
Music I mainly hear: Prog, Folk, Western and Indian Classical, Metal, Classic rock and UK Grime/Drill
• Packaging felt great and the weirdly translated English is funny.
• Much cleaner sound and a very nice soundstage compared to the E10C. It is very well balanced I can definitely hear tiny details in the music I would normally have missed. Most noticeable improvement were in Prog and Classical music.
• It has a good sub bass which I was never able to hear in the E10C this was very noticeable in grime songs.
• Build quality seems great it is a full metal driver body that feels sturdy.
• Wire seems good nothing to write home about. It is a soft, braided cable. I've read it can be easily replaced by a after market 0.78mm 2 pin cable. Haven't tried this myself.
• The memory wire is totally fine for me so far honestly don't understand the complaints.
• Fit for me personally is totally fine. I've heard people complain a lot about the fit however I have smaller ear canals and it fit me great out of the box. YMMV if your have big ear canals.
• Decent isolation (probably better with foam tips). Again read online that people consider its isolation to be poor. I never encountered this perhaps because it fit me fine.
• Comes with a jute carry bag looks pretty nice.
Finally I'd say this is amazing for its price I don't think the average music listener can get a better bargain than the BLONs at this price. It is better than anything I've heard so far.
I'm not rich enough to talk about it from the audiophile perspective 😂.
Don't miss this oppoty.
This is honestly one of the best sounding IEMs at this budget and probably even up-to 15-20k.
1. The sound signature is brilliant, with really fast bass, slightly recessed bass and pronounced highs. This gives it a super energetic and fun sound that everyone can enjoy
2. Very wide soundstage for an IEM and probably unparalleled at this price range.
3. The IEMs themselves are well built
1. The wire is pretty bad. It tangles us easily and the memory wire is badly angled, so it keeps trying to get out of the ear. Luckily, aftermarket wires can be bought from Amazon or Aliexpress.
2. The tips are average. I inserted some foam tips and it sounded way better, so I suggest investing in good tips that fit you well.
3. If you do end up buying tips and a wire, it would add to the cost of the earphones, so the earphones with a good wire and some tips might end up costing 2,000rs more but it is still of brilliant value at that price.
It puts to shame a lot of more expensive IEMs like the Shure SE215s. It might cost you more than 2,499rs depending on how much you enjoy the sound and fit of the stock tips and wire but I would totally recommend it!
This happens to be my first IEM with dual DD , amazing tweeter experience in ear. Bass is good (not a bass head though) so prefer moderate settings for Bass. For vocals observed the female voices standout. And doubly appealing for soft melodies.
At times the notes seems to extend but not always and soundstage is congested in comparison with the VE monks.
Wish the stock cable was of better quality, feels flimsy and delicate.
Overall listening experience has been good so far.
Got it in right time.Good product.Value for money.
These are great IEMs. They have a natural tonality, albeit with a mild warm tilt (which can be a good thing if you are sensitive to treble). In terms of balance across the audible spectrum, they beat some of my other full-sized open headphones. The detail and imaging on these is good. They have the typical 3-blob imaging, but one cannot be too picky. The only part where they might be underwhelming, is the soundstage. I don't think it is bad, but not something to write home about. This issue might be more apparent to those who own open cans. Build quality is decent. Removable cable is a plus, given the price.
To get the best sound out of these, it is important to have the right seal - which means that a fair bit of tinkering will be required. In most cases, the silicon eartips included in the box may prove sufficient. Once you have the right fit, these are comfortable and can be worn for extended periods. Add to that, the natural, euphonic sound they have - it is hard to not like them.
At first I was a bit skeptical about BLON BL03. Actually it was an impulsive buy. I was not very much hyped about getting this as I was about my other hearing equipments. I haven't even opened the package in 2 days after receiving this. But OMG it was such a mistake. After hearing this babies for at least 20+ hrs in 2 days, I am in an awe. How can a cheap IEM can sound so amazing!! Stereo separation is mind blowing! For the first time I have heard each and every instrument in a track by Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharma. Imaging is average. And oh that clarity!