₹ 2,249 ₹ 2,999 Is our price too high? You save ₹ 750 (25%)
Shipping & Delivery
Free Express Shipping
Ships in 24 Hours
Cash On Delivery Available
Ideal for Casual
Ideal for the
1 Years of
Android & iOS
Enjoy an incredible, rich bass with the BLON BL-03. These in-ears use 10mm dynamic drivers with a carbon diaphragm. It restores the lower and mid-low frequencies for strong vocals. Add the stylish Kirsite metal housings and these look as good as they sound.
BLON has crafted the BL-03's ear moulds using professional ear canal data analysis. The angle of the sound tube is adjusted and positioned according to the ear canal. This special shape offers superior comfort and enhances noise isolation. The housing is made from Kirsite and is polished for a mirror-like look. It is covered in an anti-skid and anti-scratches coating to prevent smudges and fingerprints.
The high-quality detachable cable is created from four strands of anti-tension and anti-interference wire. It terminates in a 90-degree, 3.5mm gold-plated plug that's meant to last. The cable has an inline mic & remote to take and make calls.
|PLUG TYPE||3.5 mm gold-plated L-type|
|CABLE LENGTH||3.9 ft (1.2 m)|
|CONNECTOR||0.78 mm 2-pin jack|
|BOX CONTENTS||1. BLON - BL-03 Earphones with Mic|
|2. Carrying pouch|
|3. (6) pairs of eartips|
₹2,249/- ₹2,999/- ||
₹ 2,999/- ₹ 3,999/- ||
|Housing||Metal||Hard Plastic||Hard Plastic||Metal|
|Ergonomics||Angular Fit||Angular Fit||Angular Fit||Straight Fit|
|Compatibility||Android & iOS||Android & iOS||Android & iOS||Android & iOS|
|Eartips||6x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips||4x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips||
6x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips
1x Memory Foam Eartips
3x Pairs Silicone Ear Tips
1 Pairs of Foam Eartip
"If you're looking for a lively, dynamic, energetic sound with plenty of details - these have it all - there's absolutely nothing wrong with choosing these BLONs."
Head - Fi
The Mee Audio M6 Pro 2nd Generations are ‘professional’ IEMs at an entry-level price. While they represent an improvement over the original M6 Pros, with a fuller sound.
"The T2 has a clear, wide, with speedy, with neutral bass, it is addictive. I would have nothing but recommendations for it, especially to the person that really likes clear, wide-pressed highs."
Don't sweat it, this BLON BL-03 comes with a 1 year warranty from BLON that covers manufacturing defects. All products featured on Headphone Zone are backed by an original manufacturer's warranty.
Read more about BLON's warranty in India.
"If you're looking for a lively, dynamic, energetic sound with plenty of details - these have it all - there's absolutely nothing wrong with choosing these BLONs."Read More
"The BLON BL-03 are indeed incredible from the perspective of price/performance ratio, it is definitely remarkable in its balance."Read More
"The BLON BL-03 is an excellent, accordable earphone with a V-Shaped sound signature that can still provide good mid-range response and non overly boosted extremes."Read More
✅ Insane tuning, balance, and presentation for a 1/DD at this price
✅ Solid metal construction, and fingerprint resistant surface
✅ Impeccable imaging, and decent soundstage
✅ Super-easy to drive
✅ Decent accessories included for the price
✅ Replaceable cable (Compatible with $6 KZ SPC Cable)
❌ The stock cable is only usable after removing the memory wire (Almost cut my fingers doing it)
❌ It would be nice if they included the foam-tips instead of spin-fit clones
❌ Put my whole IEM collection into shame 🙈
❌ Noticed some noises, and imperfections in my hard-earned FLAC collection 😂
My previous headphones were the Soundmagic E10-Cs which I had used for 2 years and they finally died off because the plastic coating started to break. It took a month after the plastic broke for the bare wire to finally stop working. (Should give you an idea of how well they were built).
These BLONs sound heads and shoulders above the E10C.
Music I mainly hear: Prog, Folk, Western and Indian Classical, Metal, Classic rock and UK Grime/Drill
• Packaging felt great and the weirdly translated English is funny.
• Much cleaner sound and a very nice soundstage compared to the E10C. It is very well balanced I can definitely hear tiny details in the music I would normally have missed. Most noticeable improvement were in Prog and Classical music.
• It has a good sub bass which I was never able to hear in the E10C this was very noticeable in grime songs.
• Build quality seems great it is a full metal driver body that feels sturdy.
• Wire seems good nothing to write home about. It is a soft, braided cable. I've read it can be easily replaced by a after market 0.78mm 2 pin cable. Haven't tried this myself.
• The memory wire is totally fine for me so far honestly don't understand the complaints.
• Fit for me personally is totally fine. I've heard people complain a lot about the fit however I have smaller ear canals and it fit me great out of the box. YMMV if your have big ear canals.
• Decent isolation (probably better with foam tips). Again read online that people consider its isolation to be poor. I never encountered this perhaps because it fit me fine.
• Comes with a jute carry bag looks pretty nice.
Finally I'd say this is amazing for its price I don't think the average music listener can get a better bargain than the BLONs at this price. It is better than anything I've heard so far.
I'm not rich enough to talk about it from the audiophile perspective 😂.
Don't miss this oppoty.
I can't believe this beauty does not have a review yet. This is hands down the best IEM under ₹5000 according to me. An absolute steal for the price.
However, the quality of the stock cable is not the best and the stock tips are horrible. Use foam tips or spinfits.
I have these for almost 6 months now and i know what they are ....base heads can easily survive ...big sound stage better than beyerdynamic and senheizer.....very warm sound nature ...vocals are crisp, tonality is just perfect ,mids are awesome ..highs have the right peaky ness but is not harsh in your ears..who ever just want it for casual listening just close your eyes and grab this beast....you will not get anything better at this price ...cable can be replaced ... headphone zone should provide an option to buy 2 pin and mmcx cables...they dont sell any cables ...so u have to take a good care of the stock cable...the connectors are strong though.
I thought of returning it initially when I found that the left cable jack not properly fitting into the earpiece pin, but later realized that I've disposed off the price tag.
I also doubt it is a fresh pair of IEM.
Received 5 pair of eartips instead of 6, missing BLON label on the wire adds to my suspicion.
Product quality is good, no complaints regarding it's performance
This is honestly one of the best sounding IEMs at this budget and probably even up-to 15-20k.
1. The sound signature is brilliant, with really fast bass, slightly recessed bass and pronounced highs. This gives it a super energetic and fun sound that everyone can enjoy
2. Very wide soundstage for an IEM and probably unparalleled at this price range.
3. The IEMs themselves are well built
1. The wire is pretty bad. It tangles us easily and the memory wire is badly angled, so it keeps trying to get out of the ear. Luckily, aftermarket wires can be bought from Amazon or Aliexpress.
2. The tips are average. I inserted some foam tips and it sounded way better, so I suggest investing in good tips that fit you well.
3. If you do end up buying tips and a wire, it would add to the cost of the earphones, so the earphones with a good wire and some tips might end up costing 2,000rs more but it is still of brilliant value at that price.
It puts to shame a lot of more expensive IEMs like the Shure SE215s. It might cost you more than 2,499rs depending on how much you enjoy the sound and fit of the stock tips and wire but I would totally recommend it!
This happens to be my first IEM with dual DD , amazing tweeter experience in ear. Bass is good (not a bass head though) so prefer moderate settings for Bass. For vocals observed the female voices standout. And doubly appealing for soft melodies.
At times the notes seems to extend but not always and soundstage is congested in comparison with the VE monks.
Wish the stock cable was of better quality, feels flimsy and delicate.
Overall listening experience has been good so far.
First ,thanks headphone zone for a super fast delivery and bringing this hidden chifi gems here at almost same price point.
Fits me perfectly with supplied tip (the larger one),no issues.
SQ- Brilliant tonality. Lively, engaging, exciting. Incredible value. What a lush tuning.
Yes, definitely, around 30 percent of reduction of bass would be perfect,but wait ,use wavelet app , use the bl03 fr graph for corrective eq at 40 percent intensity to achieve the harman target (almost),if that is what you're looking after. Or simply eq down some low end. And that's it . Rest is pure gold for the price,even for 100usd. Lush,warm,thick mids , slightly rolled of but sweet sweet treble without any shouty ,peaky, sibilant harshness. It's a forgiving set , it's relaxed , musical and inviting .
Though lows are elevated ,its fairly textured and nuanced,just a bit slow . Wide staging ,good 3 d presentation, surprisingly good depth.
Extremely efficient, no need for extra juice, it's happy with the output of any modern smartphone or dap.
Great for long ,non fatiguing music sessions even at high volumes.
Overall, don't buy this for it's technicality,though it's no slouch but from purely technical standpoint you'll be better served with Tinhifi t2 or t4 or Etys etc. Buy this to get lost in your music ,not analysing how many micro details you can retrieve. It's not the point of this baby.
Overall, If you want one warm , slightly bassy ,forgiving , relaxing, beautifully tuned iem ,I assure you ,it will fulfill your driams and open up new oppoties to fall in love with you favourite tunes once again.
I have been using these for the past 9 days now, here is my experience -
1. Sound quality is excellent. Definately better than other earphones in this price range.
2. A little heavy. When I bought it I didn't know that these will be this heavy, but it's not an issue. I got used to it.
PS: Some may find it discomforting after a long use.
3. Fit is a hit or miss. If it fits in your ear perfectly (which is not true for everyone) then you will get the perfect experience. Otherwise you will always get that unsatisfied feeling (which you will know instantly) and you might have to tightly press these in your ears to get the perfect bass experience.
PS: I replaced the original tips with my RHA tips and saw a definite improvement in bass and noise cancellation.
It's surprising that it comes with a bunch of tips and not a single one was of any use.
4. Mic is fine. I didn't face any issues. The audio during call is loud, you will hardly go above the 40% volume level.
Loudness is not an issue with these. I never went over 65-70% volume while listening songs.
5. Like everyone, I am not a fan of the wire the comes with it. It tangles. But it's not a deal breaker.
At last, I will say if you are going to buy these. Be prepared to spend on other eartips too. Because everything becomes secondary if you do not feel satisfied with the sound. And trust me the sound is amazing.
Guys the hype is real.👍