Confused? Don't be, when there's a Guru to guide the way.
The FiiO AM2 is a headphone amplifier module with medium power. It is capable of ultra-high current drive (250Ma), achieving ultra-low noise and distortions, high resolution and fine sonic detail retrieval. It has separate positive and negative pole power supplies, with two-level voltage regulation function corresponding to high and low gain modes, effectively reducing power consumption and increasing play time.
What's in the box:
- Output Power: >350mW (16Ω/1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- SNR: ≥118 dB
- Output Impedance: <0.5Ω (32Ω load)
- Channel Separation: > 72 dB (32Ω/1 kHz)
- THD+N: <0.001% (32Ω/1 kHz)
- Peak Output Voltage: >8.8 Vp-p
- Max. Output Current: >250mA (For reference)
- Battery Life: ≥8 hours
- FiiO Amplifier Module AM2