Sold Out ₹ 1,699 Is our price too high?
Shipping & Delivery
Free Express Shipping
COD may or may not be available
This product is eligible for a replacement if the return request is raised within 7 days of delivery, and ONLY in the unfortunate event that it is found to be defective. This policy is not applicable to customers who are not happy with the product.
Once the manufacturing defect has been confirmed by our inspection team, we will provide a replacement of the originally ordered product. In case of replacements not being available, you can choose another variant, full store credit or a full refund will be provided.
Ideal for Casual
8mm Dynamic + 1 BA
Replaceable 2 pin
Android & iOS
1 Year of
The KZ ZSA has an upgraded Balanced Armature and a Dynamic driver unit which captures the sound density with all details and makes music much better than traditional sound units.
KZ has self-developed and manufactured a 8mm dynamic unit for the ZSA with excellent low-frequency output characteristics. Its bass is full and powerful whereas the mid-range is wide and thick.
The ZSA's new technology makes the connection between dynamic driver unit and balanced armature unit smoother and also compliments its sound quality.
The ZSA's earshells are made up of finely crafted aluminum alloy metal which adopts innovative use of full CNC technology in the earphone shell.
|DRIVER TYPE||Dual Driver (BA + Dynamic)|
|WIRED CONNECTIVITY||3.5mm Input|
|BOX CONTENTS||KZ ZSA Earphones|
Don’t sweat it, This KZ Acoustics product is covered by a 1 Year manufacturers warranty.
"The KZ ZSA wows the Audiophiliac -- the sound is awfully good for the money, and its build quality is super-impressive."Read More
1) Descent sound with considerably wide sound-stage
2) Small enough for comfortable usage
3) Robust all metal build for regular usage
4) Average in-box ear-tips and cables
1) Sound is not loud enough
2) poor isolation
3) Y split on the cable is dumb and tangle-prone
4) Rubbery material on Cable Y-Split swells over time
-- Stats for Geeks--
Audio Source: Redmi K20 Pro, Fiio BTR3, Acer Nitro 5, Lenovo Z2 Plus
Sample: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Simon-Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Pete Seeger (24bit@192KHz FLAC)
Cable: Penon Audio Silver Plated SPC Cable, KZ ZS10 Pro Stock Cable, KZ ZS6 Stock Cable, KZ ZSN Stock Cable
I use these with a OnePlus 6 and an iPhone 7.
Everything that's good:
1) Nice controlled v-shaped sound. Very good detail retrieval for an IEM at this price. Some tracks with female vocals can get sibilant. Absolutely not a deal breaker and still a long way from the brain melting treble of the KZ ZS5. Responds very well to EQ. If you are sensitive to treble, foam eartips will help.
2) The bass - well controlled and extends low.
3) The aluminium shells.
What can be better:
1) The cable. Looks fancy and all, but can be an absolute PITA if you manage to get it tangled. The strange Y - splitter manages to make this worse.
Music: Prog Metal/Rock.
Device: Moto One Power (Android)/Laptop.
App used: Google Play Music.
Equalizer used: Dolby Audio and Moto Audio.
Sound: Good earphones with a 'V' shape sound. It would be great pair if only for two issues - Low 4K & sharp 8K-16K output. Users will need to fall back on an equalizer to balance it out. On the other hand, the bass and mid frequencies are clean. At no point does it seem like the output is confusing or cancelling out. Listen to Leprous and Dream Theater and you'll see the KZ's come alive.
Ear buds: Replace the ear buds NOW. The KZs don't come with comfortable buds and have a factory smell to it.
Cable: Strong 'braided' cable but crazy prone to getting tangled. The braiding is inconsistent and I guess this part is done by hand. No ‘Y’ split adjuster which is annoying.
Best alternate earphones: RHA MA 390 (More balanced across the spectrum)